The following are the natural ways to grow long, healthy, and shining hairs:
1. Egg Therapy
Eggs can be used for hair growth in 2 ways:
- By including eggs in your daily diet.
In this way, your body enjoys all the nutritional benefits of eggs; and
- By using eggs for hair packs.
Eggs contain proteins that are useful for hair growth. Eggs also contain vitamins A, B, D, and E that help in promoting hair growth and minimizing hair loss. It has vitamin K that helps in the prevention of hair loss and formation of grey hair. Vitamin B Complex has B6, B7, B12. Vitamin B7 is very essential of which its deficiency can lead to hair loss and brittle dry hair. Vitamin B3 is also crucial and Vitamin E helps in keeping the hair texture smooth and well nourished.
- Take one egg and add one teaspoon of onion juice
- Mix the 2 very well to form a lotion
- Apply this pack thoroughly to touch your scalp
- Wait for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water and then apply shampoo to remove the smell
- Repeat this process at least once in a week for a lasting shinning long hair.
2. Eggs + Olive Oil
For hair growth, follow the procedure below:
- Take one egg white and mix with one tea spoon of olive oil
- Mix it very well and apply the mixture to your entire scalp
- Keep it for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse with cold water and apply a mild shampoo to remove the smell of the eggs.
This hair pack is also useful for dandruff removal
3. Fenugreek Seed
- You can also take a half cup of fenugreek seed and soak them overnight
- The next day, make a paste of them by grinding the fenugreek seeds
- Then break one egg and mix it with the fenugreek paste
- Gently apply the mixture on your scalp
This mixture helps to boost the circulation
- Leave your hair for one hour and wash with shampoo
- Repeat this process once a week.